Shipping & Returns Policy
- Shipping pricing will be calculated on check out.
- Our delivery charges are subject to change at any time, without prior notice.
- In certain instances where you are in a remote area where our couriers charge a surcharge or if you selected the wrong province or delivery details at checkout, and there is a price difference in shipping, we will contact you to arrange for the difference to be paid or make other alternative arrangements to get your goods to you with a different carrier.
- Delivery usually takes 3-7 working days. We will notify you if we are unable to deliver your order within the delivery period stated.
- We will send you your complete order once we have everything in stock. In the event that you need something urgently & would like to spilt your order. You are welcome to contact us & pay for additional courier delivery.
Proccess & Workflow
- We always try and process orders as efficiently as possible.
- For any special deliveries or larger quantity deliveries we will send an official quotation need be.
- Once we have received your payment, your parcel will be packed and booked with our couriers. Once your parcel has been collected our system will send you an update via email stating that your order is now complete with a tracking number. This means your order is on its way!!
- Please note our head office is situated in Boksburg, Johannesburg, Gauteng. So please ensure that you give the necessary delivery time should you stay far away.
- We adhere to strict Covid-19 Rules and regulations and take the necessary care when packing your parcel to ensure your safety. Remember to wipe your parcel before opening & discard the boxes.
- Should any of the above information be unclear or you would like additional information please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Returns & Refunds
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since you received your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as opened glue tubes & other adhesives.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Albums, Adhesives etc with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a 7 days. Please note that it might take longer to reflect on your bank statement.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded only exchanged.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a feedback report with photos for our online assesment. We will assess & make arrangements for delivery / collection and for further instructions on how to procceed.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of original & return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
You should always consider using a trackable shipping service or courier company or purchasing shipping insurance when sending expensive stock. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. If you do not have a trusted company that you use, we can use ours for the pick up & deduct the return fee from the refund.